Ginseng, ‘the root of life’, is the most famous Chinese herb and has been used for its health benefits for around 7000 years.
It has the following benefits;
- It is best known as a stamina boosting herb, a tonic for the nervous and muscular systems, and as a stimulator of the immune system.
- Traditionally, the root was chewed by the sick to recover health, by the healthy to improve vitality and stamina, and for its aphrodisiac effects.
- Ginseng has a positive effect on the central nervous, cardiovascular and endocrine systems;
- It promotes immune function and metabolism, and has antistress activities.
- Among numerous animal studies, ginseng has demonstrated improved learning, memory and physical capability, resistance to infection and enhancement of energy.
Source - Traditional Uses of Herbs by Hilde Hemmes
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date it was received.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item must also have the receipt or proof of purchase attached, or in the item’s packaging, when making a return.
All orders Monday-Friday are shipped within 1 to 2 business day(s). Weekend orders are shipped first thing on Monday.
Tracked Shipping By Courier In South Africa (Door To Door): (3 to 5 business days ) | International Shipping: (10-15 business days)
All products are distributed by: Herbs & Health, South Africa | Questions? Call us +27 65 903 8531