One of the reasons sea moss has been touted as a superfood recently is that it’s a vegan, gluten-free source of many nutrients. Some of the nutrients contained include:
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B12
Other Seamoss benefits include ;
- Good Source of Iodine which Supports Thyroid Health
- Clears Respiratory System of Mucus
- Treats cough and Bronchitis
- Improves Overall Mood
- Builds Muscles and Aid in Workout Recovery
- Boosts Gut Health (gastritis, ulcers, intestinal disorders)
- High fibre content plays a part in helping slow the speed of digestion
- Improves Libido Levels and Sexual Performance
- Eases Joint Swelling
- Supports Anemia Treatment
- Aids Weight Loss and suppresses appetite
- Soothes Skin Complications
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Promotes Overall Health and Wellness
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date it was received.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item must also have the receipt or proof of purchase attached, or in the item’s packaging, when making a return.
All orders Monday-Friday are shipped within 1 to 2 business day(s). Weekend orders are shipped first thing on Monday.
Tracked Shipping By Courier In South Africa (Door To Door): (3 to 5 business days ) | International Shipping: (10-15 business days)
All products are distributed by: Herbs & Health, South Africa | Questions? Call us +27 65 903 8531