Swedish Bitters – The Long Life Elixir!
It is effective for over 40 medical conditions
It is recommended that each individual take a teaspoon of Swedish Bitters 2 – 3 times daily mixed with a glass of tea, juice or water to prevent many ailments. Swedish Bitters can be used as a treatment for a long list of illnesses including skin irritation, aches, pneumonia, jaundice, bruises, skin problems, wounds, circulatory insufficiency, digestive complaints, sluggish digestion, insomnia, sprains, joint inflammation and many more.
This mixture is put into a wide-necked 2 liter bottle and 1.5 liter of 38% to 40% rye or fruit spirit are poured over it. or Vodka (40%, 1.75 liters)
The bottle is left standing in the sun or near the stove for 14 days and shaken daily. The liquid is then strained and poured into small bottles, well stoppered and stored in cool place. This way it can be kept for many years. The longer it stands the more effective it becomes!
Put 2 to 3 drops in teas like Nettle. Use as a compress to wrap wounds, stomach, for pain.
Having bitter foods as a part of your daily diet can be very beneficial to your health. Many studies confirmed that getting a proper amount of bitter flavor foods is a key benefit to your digestive health and many important health benefits. Swedish Bitters contain high level of bitterness and taking it diluted with water, tea or juice regularly can help you to:
- Fight Sugar cravings
- Relive Gas and bloating
- Sooth Occasional heartburn
- Increase digestive enzymes, bile & HCL production
- Calm upset stomach and nausea
- Promote absorption of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, K
- Help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Balance appetite
- Ease constipation and regulate bowel movements
- Support liver function and healthy skin
- Improve biliary, pancreatic and gastric secretion
- Sooth digestive tract
- Relieve bloating, flatulence, gas, cramps and nausea
- Help with toxin elimination
- Tonify and regenerate digestive tract
- Acting as a gentle laxative
- Restore natural acid balance in the stomach
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Stimulate liver function
- Using Swedish Bitters externally will help alleviate inflammations of all kinds if applied to spots, wounds, bruises, scars and contusions
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date it was received.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item must also have the receipt or proof of purchase attached, or in the item’s packaging, when making a return.
All orders Monday-Friday are shipped within 1 to 2 business day(s). Weekend orders are shipped first thing on Monday.
Tracked Shipping By Courier In South Africa (Door To Door): (3 to 5 business days ) | International Shipping: (10-15 business days)
All products are distributed by: Herbs & Health, South Africa | Questions? Call us +27 65 903 8531