Pharmacological studies may have proven its SEDATIVE effects of the nervous system.
This may be the one of the most useful relaxing nervines.
May be used to reduce tension and anxiety, over-excitability and hysterical states.
May be used effectively to aid in insomnia, including a natural healing sleep.
May be used for post traumatic stress disorder of PTSD.
Use for intestinal colic.
May be beneficial for the treatment of period pains and cramps.
Can be useful as a pain reliever where the pain is associated with tension.
May also help with migraine and rheumatic pain.
May reduce with high blood pressure.
He also exhibited anti-convulsant effects that may help in the treatment of epilepsy. (This should not replace medical treatment).
Method Of Use:
Infusions: Pour 1 cup of boiling water onto 1-2 teaspoonfuls of herb.
Leave for 10-15 min. Drink when needed.
Cold infusion: Pour 1 cup of water over 2 teaspoons of root.
Leave to stand for 8 - 10 hours
Safety or precautions:
- Do not use when you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Seek professional help if you suspect a heart problem.
- It has a long history of exceptional safety.
- It can cause drowsiness. Caution should be taken when driving or operating machinery whilst using Valerian.
- It is not associated with dependence or addiction.
- It does not work well when consuming alcohol, it is better not to use any sedatives which alcohol
- Do not use in conjunction with other sedatives.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date it was received.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item must also have the receipt or proof of purchase attached, or in the item’s packaging, when making a return.
All orders Monday-Friday are shipped within 1 to 2 business day(s). Weekend orders are shipped first thing on Monday.
Tracked Shipping By Courier In South Africa (Door To Door): (3 to 5 business days ) | International Shipping: (10-15 business days)
All products are distributed by: Herbs & Health, South Africa | Questions? Call us +27 65 903 8531